Two Hour Financial Planning Session for only $500
This is a working financial planning session. It is ideal if you have specific questions and do not want the expense of a complete written financial plan. For 2 hours you control the agenda. We will address your financial planning, income tax or investment problem. It will be my job to answer your questions and give you as much information as I can during your two hours.
Here are some sample topics that we could discuss:
- College Saving Plan
- Retirement Cash Flow
- Life Insurance Review
- Investment Asset Allocation Review
- Mutual Fund Basics
- Evaluation of your 401(k) Plan
- Retirement Readiness
- Review Of Your Early Retirement Offer
- Discussion Of Lump Sum vs. Lifetime Annuity
- IRA Required Minimum Distributions
- Tax Effect Of Selling A Large Appreciated Asset
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Trusts
- Whatever You Want To Discuss
Again, this is not adequate time for a comprehensive written financial plan. However, a two-hour consultation is ideal if you have a couple of financial concerns and need fast, accurate, and unbiased information.
When you make your appointment, let us know what our meeting will be about. We will let you know what documentation to bring. As soon as you arrive, we will get to work. In two hours you will have workable solutions to your financial concerns.
To speak directly with John call: 901-292-3596