Home -> Privacy & Security
Privacy & Security
Your privacy is a high priority for us and it will be treated with the highest degree of confidentiality. In providing financial services to you, we need to collect certain non-public information from you. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of this information in accordance with law. All individuals with access to personal information related to our clients are required to follow this policy.
Non-public Information We Collect
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms such as your name, address, date and location of birth, marital status, sex, social security number, medical information, benefciary information, and
- Information about your transactions with us, or with third-parties such as investment information, account balances and account transactions, premium payment history, tax information, and accounting information.
Non-public Information Disclosed
- We may disclose non-public information that we collect to third parties that are involved in servicing of your financial plan or your accounts with Cypress Wealth Management, LLC as permitted by law or authorized by you. We will never sell your personal information to anyone.
- We may have to provide non-public information that we collect to authorized persons or entities to comply with a subpoena or summons by federal, state or local authorities and to respond to judicial process or regulatory authorities having jurisdiction over our company for examination, compliance or other purposes as required by law.
Confdentiality and Security of Your Non-public Personal Information
- We restrict access of non-public personal information about you to only those persons who need to know about the information to process and service your accounts with Cypress Wealth Management, LLC.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal standards to guard your non-public personal information.
- If we become aware at any time that personal information may be materially inaccurate, we will make a reasonable effort to re-verify its accuracy and correct any error as appropriate.
Information about Former Customers. Non-public information about our former customers is maintained by Cypress Wealth Management, LLC. on a confidential and secure basis. If any such disclosure is made, it would be for reasons and under the conditions described in this notice. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our former customers to any except as permitted of required by law.
Further information and/or Customer Complaints. If you have any questions or comments, you can contact us at:
Cypress Wealth Management, LLC., 9873 Farmyard Drive Cordova, TN 38017. Phone 901-292-3596.